Friday 29 January 2010

Quick Update

Just thought that I would throw in a quick update on here regarding the wedding plans.
So we've pretty much decided that we're going to have a very small wedding (about 10-20 people) at the registry office, then a nice dinner somewhere. We think we've decided on our wedding night accommodation and they have a nice private dining room at the restaurant there that we could have the dinner/reception at. And the food sounds so delicious :) Very important!

We are still waiting to find out a good time of year regarding Paul's work, and when and for how long he can actually take off work. We're also waiting for me to find out if I got the APS job, whether I got into my uni course, and just general waiting for everything to be confirmed regarding working/studying/holidays/leave before we can do much more in the way of planning. I've even got permission to go a bit crazy on etsy for some pretty things for the wedding. Of course not too crazy hehe.

Anyway, until next time...
xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment