Wednesday 13 January 2010

Dress and Accessories

Today I arrived home after dropping Paul off at the airport to find a box at my doorstep from The Bridal Centre in Brisbane. Although I'm pretty annoyed that they just left it at the doorstep, everything was fine and it's all safe and well.

It's amazing how you can forget how beautiful everything is. My dress is so gorgeous; I even detached the detachable straps for the first time and it looks so elegant either way. I love that it is lace up and it's just so perfect. I was beginning to have second thoughts about it. Is it really "the one"? Is it still going to look good on me? What if I put on weight? The usual girly thoughts. But now I couldn't be happier. Everything feels more real now that I have my beautiful dress.

I'm really pleased with the veil. It really matches the dress - it looks like they were made to go together. I don't think I'll be putting it over my face.. that's just not my sort of thing really, but not sure yet.



My earrings and bracelet are matching and are just lovely. Pearl look and crystal. Not sure if I'll be wearing a necklace yet - if I do, it will definitely be pearls.

Even my "crown" (headpiece) isn't as bad as I remember it to be. I think I've managed to find a way that I could wear it and like it, but we'll see how i end up having my hair done first.






All in all, I'm really happy. Can't wait to start looking at venues and photographers when Paul gets back and starts back at work. We're looking at around May 2011, giving him enough time to sort it out with work, but we don't want to book anything until they give us the all clear! We've already short listed 1 photographer who we have heard nothing but positive things about and I can't wait to meet with her. The excitement begins :)

Jenna
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment