Sunday 10 January 2010

Shoes Ideas


















Here are some of the shoes I've seen online for ideas. I like a bit of detailing (bows/pearls etc) but nothing over the top. And if worse comes to worse, I'll get plain ones and add the bows myself! Probably for a fraction of the cost!

So as many of you would be aware, unless I want to be taller than Paul in all of our wedding photos (not unlike Keith and Nicole), I'll be wearing flat shoes for the wedding. I really don't mind - it's just one of the things that you consider when you're the same height as each other. I can't really complain, though, as I'll probably have the most comfortable shoes there and the least sore feet.

I'll probably manage to get a good deal too, as I'll be looking away from the general "wedding shoes" areas/shops and have a bit more versatility. Some of the prices for wedding shoes are ridiculous, and I'd only wear them once. I've done my splurge with the dress.. I'm not going to fork out some ridiculous amount for another wear once only item...

Jenna xx

1 comment: